“The world has enough for everyone’s need, but not enough for everyone’s greed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
And so goes the story of this world, a mad rush for creating stuff we don’t use. Look at our households. Haven’t we had enough. Unused clothes, unused gadgets and furniture and many more. Our households are highly underutilized institutions which have so many resources which are bought at a very high expense but not used for years. We have moved from a hunting society to a hoarding society in a span of few millenniums. And we hoard things just for the possibility of usage, not actual usage.
What if we could share stuff we do not use. What if we could hoard less and share more. What if we could take pride in what we share, not what we own. Sounds a far fetched dream but it is possible.
What you need to do it simple. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Take a walk around in your home.
- Check out stuff you haven’t used for over a year.
- Ask yourself if you are really going to use this. Be truthful to yourself. If you have thought of it few months back and still not do it, you are not likely to do it in next year also.
- Upload the stuff on AdalBdal.com. Just open the website on your cell phone and you can upload stuff just in few clicks.
- Share it on your social media accounts so that your friends and family can see it.
- Check out what others have uploaded and exchange stuff.
- Meet up off line and make the exchange
Can’t get easier than this. So what are you waiting for. Get going.